Product Details and Sizing
Fun and Functional covers for orthotic walking boots!
Everyone looks at that big boot you're wearing....might as well have some fun with it! And keep it clean and cover those Velcro® straps that catch and snag everything! Unlike the competition, Bootz!, our daily wear orthopedic walking boot cover has an easy-on, easy-off design with no elastic, no Velcro®, no buttons or zippers! For proper footing and your safety, the tread of the boot is exposed. Bootz! is engineered to stretch around the perimeter of your boot. We include repositionable adhesive strips to secure your Bootz! to your boot, if needed. Orthotic walking boot NOT included. Patent pending.
- No elastic! No buttons! No zippers! No Velcro! Easy on and off!
- Covers the whole boot (except the sole) and your toes, too!
- Hand wash cold water. Drip dry. Latex-free.
For a limited time, buy 2 Bootz! and get 2 FREE Booties! The bootie protects your floors from winter grime, slush and mud. Reusable and disposable. Sorry, but bootie does not fit XL orthopedic walking boots.
CastCoverZ! Bootz cover High and Low Top orthotic boots from makers like DonJoy™, AirCast®, Össur®, CorFlex, Darco®, DeRoyal®, and more. Please check sizing chart for accuracy before ordering.
Have a post-op shoe? We can cover those, too? For details, call us at 1(800)CASTCOVER (1-800-227-8268) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need to brave the elements even though you're in a boot? For rain and sand, snowy weather and biting winds, check out our BootGuardzXtreme! Need to cover your boot while sleeping (keep those cooties OUT of your sheets!)? Our Sleeping Bagz! is an unsung hero for 24/7 boot wearers! For the ultimate in boot comfort, EvenUp eliminates hip, knee, and back pain due to an uneven gait! SUPERIOR customer rated product invented by a podiatrist! Most of our customers purchase a daily wear Bootz!, one of our weather-proof products (BootGuardXtreme!), and the must have EvenUp.
If you have a leg cast, please click on over to our Legz! page.
Sizing is based on 2 factors:
- The circumference around the perimeter of the bottom of your boot (measurement #1) and the circumference around the top of your boot (measurement #2). Typically, the top strap around your boot with your leg in it - include air pump, brackets, etc., if applicable). .
- Whether the boot is Low Top (15" or lower height of the back of the boot to the floor) or High Top (15" or higher).
Please use a flexible measuring tape.
Any questions? We're here to help! Please call 1(800)CASTCOVER (1-800-227-8268) or email us at email@example.com.
We're sorry, but custom products cannot be returned or exchanged.